Tuesday 6 April 2010

My brief has been decided.

So as you can see the last post bellow is an exact copy of the brief i had been working on and has been verified by my tutor.I choose to do moving landscapes because its something that I'm passionate about i love effective landscapes and for this project i wanted to do something I liked doing. 
So I've named my brief moving landscapes what does that incur then.
I am going to go out of my way and do my best to achieve a dramatic moving landscape. For my final 10 images i will be producing 10 images 5 black and white and 5 in color.
I will research new techniques and methods that i didn't know before. I will be using filters to achieve different effects and feels to my photography. I recently have been doing some test shooting in my back garden experimenting with my filters i will include them into my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment