Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tutorial with Richard Whitehead.

Over the duration of doing this assignment i have tred my best to get out to as many places as possible to try and get landscape photography. and after checking the weather forecast and all the research i have done. Although you can know all the facts i found that landscape photography is down to split second opportunity, You can make a great landscape come to you you have to wait for it. A great landscape for me is one out of 100 images within a day. unfortunately luck wasn't on my side although i practiced my research, shutter speeds, depth of field, composition, and filters you have to be in the right place at the right time. All the images I was turning out were'nt brilliant and i only had about 5-6 images good enough to enter, from visiting the places i went but i had to produce 10.
I asked Richard if it was possible if i could enter images which i took a couple of month ago which fit into the brief(have been taken with the research i have practiced like filters shutter speeds,and depth of field). I didn't want to enter rubbish work when i had some brilliant landscapes at home not taken long ago. Richard said this as fine to enter the images i had taken a couple of moths ago providing I opened from fresh again and re-edited them from scratch which is what i did. In the next post i will post my final 10 images and explanations about my images and why i choose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment