Tuesday 11 May 2010

Evaluation

When starting this project i thought it would be relatively easy doing something i enjoy and like doing. I thought that getting my images i need would be easy, but how i was so wrong. I have come up with the conclusion that with landscapes you either have to be their at the right place at the right time and placed or you sit for hours waiting for the right shot.
 The travel was the worst part about this project. With me being unable to drive i was having to share rides with my friend and come home when she wanted. The only thing is i couldent explore and sit and wait which is what i normal do to get a good image. With that i felt this project was very rushed because you cant just make these images happen at when u want them, when they are  a chance thing.
 Therefore i am happy with some of my work i entered into this assignment, but some on the other hand is not up to my high quality, which annoys me beyond belief but with the time scales given it wasn't possible to create great images which i wanted. 
If i had a choice i would of gone and stayed with my brother in the lakes for a couple of weeks(iff there was no work commitments and uni commitments) and get the images perfect. But life doesn't give you the time and you have to do your best and reach the target which is what I've done. The deadlines for this project have had me really stressed(no surprise). If they had been widely spaced i would of been okay but one every one each week for 3 weeks tipped me over the edge. But i hope I've performed to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment