Thursday 18 March 2010

Racism?

So racism what makes me want to do racism?
 Well with this last project for this term i wanted to go out with a bang and i wanted a really strong subject to show i haven't sat back and chosen the easiest option. I've really been thinking about racism its a subject close to my heart, i find it hard to believe that people these days are still being racist. For me i don't notice a color of a persons skin i see them for who they are inside and i think its sad that people cant see past the color of a skin.
so how would I interpret racism in the form of racism?
well i had two ideas the first being using objects things around me to demonstrate racism as some people demonstrate it like the images found bellow:
Images taken from google search engine searching racism and racism photography.





























My second idea which i favor over the idea abov
e (i think portrays me being racist over trying to demonstrate it) is going out on the street binding my time and trying to capture it on the public street. Having a series of of 10 black and white rasicm on the street caught on the camera just like jeff wall:
















image taken from google whilst searching Jeff wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment